All Points Baptist Mission Internship Program
create a burden | confirm God’s call | cancel any doubt
The APBM Internship Program serves as a tool to equip and prepare men and women to have a long and productive ministry as they seek to fulfill God’s call upon their lives. To develop spiritual character and ministry competencies, the intern will experience a wide array of ministries and the life of a missionary as well as be exposed to day-to-day responsibilities of the missionary on the mission field. This program is greatly beneficial for those who have a desire for missions and seeks to confirm God’s call upon their life. It is also designed to help Bible students fulfill graduation requirements with an internship credit for their degree.
Interns will spend a determined amount of time on the mission field personally assisting a hosting missionary in their ministry. Possible ministries may include, but are not limited to:
- Literature distribution
- Children’s ministries
- Common day-to-day tasks such as building maintenance, auto upkeep, etc.
- Have a credible testimony of salvation and be of like faith
- Submit a recommendation letter from home church
- Complete an interview with the APBM director, field director and hosting missionary after filling out the APBM internship application.
- Raise their own support that will cover their cost while visiting the hosting missionary
- Possess a humble servant spirit, as the intern will be under the leadership and authority of the missionary for the duration of the internship
- Stay up to 3 months with a minimum of 6 weeks depending on the availability of the hosting missionary